Hi there! Are you wanting to jump into the wonderful world of blogging, but you aren’t sure just how to start?
Well, you are in the right place! I’m here to show you how to get started on your own blog with step by step instructions, that really won’t take you longer than 20 minutes start to finish.
Starting a blog does seem all kinds of intimidating and scary, but I was really surprised myself when I saw just how easy it was to set up my blog.
Just a few clicks and a little bit of information and you are on your way!!
Every blog needs to have a hosting company, that will host your blog on the web.
I love and recommend Blue Host for 5 amazing reasons!!
1. It’s EASY to set up a Word Press site with just a few clicks!
2. It’s CHEAP to start hosting; costing just a couple of dollars per month (and I can get you a special discount to make it more affordable)!!
3. It SEAMLESSLY hosts my WordPress.org site, where I have complete control over my blog and have the freedom to monetize as I wish. A paid Word Press site vs. a free Word Press.com site gives you much more credibility in the blogging world.
4. There is GREAT customer service! I’ve managed to mess up my site a couple times and every time I put a call in or chat with customer service, I am impressed by how quick they answer, how knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful they are! Plus, they have gotten my site back up and running very quickly.
5. You get a FREE domain for one year! A domain is your web address or the name of your blog so people can find your blog. (My domain is www.cookwithashoe.com)
$3.45/a month for hosting is a GREAT deal!! But, I know you love to save money wherever you can and I have found a totally legit way to get 5 months for free!!
I’ll show you this optional– but you’d be crazy to not take advantage of it– deal to reduce the price even more and then I’ll jump right into the step by step tutorial, ok?
Want to see how to get 5 months for free - totally legit? Click Read More for the next page.