The Best Apple Pie. Ever.
Hello there! I bet you’re looking for the Best Apple Pie recipe you’ve been drooling over! Believe me, you will absolutely love this delicious pie- with warm cinnamon-y apples and a crumble topping!
Here are the things you will LOVE about the Best Apple Pie!
- When you take it to holidays, birthdays or really any gathering, you will be a rock star!
- Everyone will love it soo much, they will all be asking for the recipe!
- Or, they will just ask you to bring it again to the next gathering!
- Your apple pie will be such a hit, there will be very little leftover, if any!
- The amount of sugar has been reduced so now there really is more apple-goodness in each bite than sugar.
The Best Apple Pie recipe has been in my family for years! My grandma taught me how to bake pies when I was a little girl and this was one of the first pies I learned how to make.
As I grew up and started bringing this pie to family gatherings and holidays, everyone loved it soo much they ask me to bring it all. the. time!! Usually there is just a few crumbs left at the end of the night, people like it that much!
It is super yummy when you top a fresh-from the oven warm slice of apple deliciousness with homemade vanilla ice cream!!
The secret to perfectly thin apple slices every time
I use a food processor to slice my apples.
Seriously, it takes waay too much time to slice all the apples by hand, especially when you have to make the pie as many times as I do.
The slices are perfectly thin and and all your apples are sliced in less than 2 minutes when you use a food processor!!
Don’t have one? Check out this one on Amazon that I LOVE!
When you make your apple pie, just try the food processor and see how you like it.
I promise it will be the best kitchen hack ever and you won’t regret it! Plus you can use the food processor for chopping, dicing, slicing, and even making french fries! I use mine all the time.
If you are taking the Best Apple Pie to any gathering, a pretty pie dish is A MUST!
Because, I get almost as many compliments on the pie dish as I do on the pie itself, I think you really do need this! Here’s what I LOVE about this pie dish.
- The ceramic pie dish cooks your pie perfectly and evenly!
- The pie dish is so pretty, you can serve the pie directly at the table!
- It is super easy to clean!
- And it’s the perfect size/depth for the Best Apple Pie!
Baker's Advantage Ceramic Deep Pie Dish, 9-1/2-Inch, RedHamilton Beach 14-Cup Food Processor, with Big Mouth Feed Tube & French Fry Blade (70575)Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence 2-Quart Automatic Frozen Yogurt, Sorbet, and Ice Cream Maker
Up next, these amazing Sour Cream Enchiladas were served at my wedding!
- ¼ cup of sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbs tapioca
- 5-6 cups of apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 Tbs lemon juice
- 2 Tbs butter
- ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 Tbs butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 9" deep dish pie crust
- Pre-heat oven to 400'
- Peel, core, and slice apples
- Mix apples together with sugar, cinnamon, tapioca, salt and lemon juice
- Heat apple mixture to steaming
- Put apples in prepared 9" deep dish pie crust
- Dot apples with butter
- Mix flour, sugar, butter, and cinnamon together until crumbly.
- Spread topping on apples to cover
- Bake at 400' for 45-55 minutes.