Ultimate Homemaking Bundle 2017 is Here!
I look forward to the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle sale every year and am always amazed that the folks who put it together can continually top what they did the year before.
It’s incredible that they are able to gather so many great resources (check out all 106 items here) and give such a great price of $29.97!
I have chosen to promote the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle, along with a couple other of their bundles, because of the quality of the items and the commitment to an affordable price, even for those trying to save money or get out of debt.
This incredible sale only lasts through midnight on Monday, May 1, 2017.
Living on a budget is a lifestyle. Saving money where you can and by doing things yourself at home allows you to reach your money dreams.
This bundle has several items to help you with your finances, how to cook healthy meals at home- which is always cheaper than eating out, diy decorating, organizing what you have -which helps you save money because you aren’t buying duplicates, and even how to dress cute with just a few items.
However, even though I love the Ultimate Bundles and I support them wholeheartedly, I don’t want you to spend money that you just simply do not have.
Even with a great deal like a bundle for only $29.97, which is valued at over $2,000, I think it is more important to continue to stick to your budget if money is really tight and you are in the middle of paying off debt. There have been bundles that I have skipped when my money was really tight too.
Having said all that, I want to share a few things that are in the bundle!
You can find resources in all of these categories:
I have just pulled out a couple in each category that I am personally interested in… there are lots more!! Check out all the 106 items that are offered.
- A Mom’s Guide to Better Photos: A Beginning Photography Class for Moms With Any Type of Camera by Meg Calton ($99.00)
- Adventures in Bible Journaling: An Extensive Beginner’s Guide to Art and Bible Journaling by Bethany Floyd ($18.97)
- Everlasting Joy Bundle by LaToya Edwards ($10.00)
- Matters of the Heart: a 52-Week Scripture Memorization Journey for Women by Carlie Kercheval ($10.00)
- Minding Your Mouth: A Biblical Study on Taming the Tongue by Jenn Thorson ($7.99)
- Reset: 31 Days of Real Joy Right Now by Marie Osborne ($9.99)
- How to Coupon Effectively: How to Save $5,200 Per Year in Just 2 Hours Per Week by Lauren Greutman ($9.99)
- How to Be Frugal: A Guided 10 Unit Course That Will Teach You How to Be Frugal Online, In the Store, and In Your Home by Jennifer Roskamp ($99.00)
- Living Well & Spending Zero by Ruth Soukup ($12.99)
- Real Life Money Plan: Designing a Money Plan to Fit Your Real Life by Jessi Fearon ($49.00)
- Cozy Minimalist Decorating Class by Myquillyn Smith ($39.00)
- Don’t Wait, Decorate!: An Encouraging Guide to Decorating by Chelsea Coulston ($24.00)
- Yellow Prairie Academy Lesson 1: The Living Room – How to Create a Cozy, Pulled-Together Feel in Your Own Living Room. by Janna Allbritton ($25.00)
In the Kitchen
- The Well Ordered Kitchen Basic Version by Caroline Allen ($6.99)
- What’s 4 Dinner Challenge Meal Planning eCourse by Erin Odom and Holly Dvorak ($47.00)
- A Peaceful Home by Crystal Brothers ($39.00)
- 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine ($4.99)
- I Love My Home: A Guide to the Balanced, Home-Centered Life You Dream by Verónica Serrano ($7.90)
- 52 Date Cards by The Dating Divas ($6.97)
- Making Big Life Changes Together: Pursuing Your Dreams as a Couple by Haley Stewart ($3.99).
- The Temper Toolkit: How to Take Control of Your Temper Before You Lose it! by Lisa-Jo Baker ($29.00)
- Boundaries and Margins Webinar by Saren Loosli ($15.00)
Organizing & Systems
- Command Center 101: A Step-by-Step Guide to Creating a Command Center that WORKS for Your Family by Meredith LeRoy ($5.00)
- The Mindset of Organization: Take Back Your Home One Phase at a Time by Lisa Woodruff ($8.99)
- The Paperless Home: How to Use Evernote to Organize Your Life by Abby Lawson ($32.00)
- Never Buy Bread Again: 20+ Homemade Bread Recipes by Laurie Neverman ($9.99)
- Skinny Slow Cooker Recipes by Martha McKinnon ($12.99)
- Slow Cooker Favorites by Lynn Walls ($4.99)
- Adore Your Wardrobe 14-Day “From Frustrating to Functional” Closet Makeover by Kelly Snyder ($69.00)
- Breathe: A Faith-Based Journey Toward Margin by Amy Blevins ($49.00)
- Kitchen Time Action Pack: Healthy Moving to Help You Build Strength, Increase Flexibility, and Improve Energy While You Work in the Kitchen by Jen Hoffman ($29.97)
Work + Life Balance
- How to Land Your First Work-at-Home Job by Angie Nelson ($24.00)
- Stretched Too Thin: 10 Days to Overcoming the Hustle and Thriving as a Working Mom by Jessica Turner ($39.00)
- Streamline Your Side-Hustle: A Comprehensive Guide to Balancing Your Blog with the Rest of Your Life by Erin Mellon ($15.00)
And if all that’s not enough, you will also get these bonuses!
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters (international shipping available)
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value ($15 off $50 shop purchase for existing customers, shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value ($15 store credit toward next add-on order for existing MightyFix subscribers, international shipping available)
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value (shipping available to U.S. & Canada)
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value (box of past favorites for existing customers, international shipping available)
- Orglamix Lip Balm Kit, $15 value (international shipping available)
- $15 store credit from Strawesome (international shipping available)
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value (international shipping available)
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value (digital)
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value (digital)