Are you looking for beautiful, frugal gifts for less than $15? You have come to the right place!!
All of these 18 lovely gifts are easy and inexpensive to make, so you can afford to be generous to everyone without overspending on your budget!
The best way to enjoy Christmas to the fullest is to plan out your holiday spending and stick to that plan, so you don’t have to spend a couple of months of the new year trying to catch up on the bills.
So, how do you stick to a Christmas spending plan and where do you start?
I hear you.
Enter homemade gifts. Homemade gifts are the best way to cut down on excessive holiday spending and are fun to make. Giving should be from the heart and not based on how much the price tag said.
I collaborated with several amazing bloggers and these gifts ideas are amazing!!
You will find
- Spa kits and creams.
- Hot chocolate on a stick, holiday baked goods mix in a jar, and homemade vanilla.
- Simple and tasteful decorating ideas, cinnamon ornaments, gift card holders, a wreath and place settings.
- Kid-made gifts, notepads and teraniums.
- Adorable snowman illuminaries.
- Constellation flashlight (with printables)
- Personalized silhouettes.
- Lovely frosted glass mugs.
- Bird seed suet mugs.
- Sweet hair bows.
All the gifts are broken down into categories of how much they cost to make, $15, $10, and $5! Who says Christmas presents need to be expensive??
Make all of these fabulous gifts, or just a few, and you will look like you spent quite a bit more money than you actually did, which will be a huge relief on your budget!!
Let's get started!! Up first, the gifts less than $15!! Just click the Read More button.